I think today we all got treated to more than enough news of what should not be sent over the Internet. When a man sends compromising pictures over the Internet- that is nothing more than flashing cyber-style. Enough.
Walk away. Maybe on a path of stained glass and marble stepping stones.
Glenda Thompson- Bona shared these images of sandal stepping stones she crafted from Michael's kits. She says-
" I used my own marbles for the straps, then separated out the colors of glass and used color themes for each set. I added some of my own scrap glass
but most of it was from the kit. I have a lot of their roughly broken glass
pieces left from the kits I bought. "
Oregon Sue Maxwell shared this list with our Daily Drivel Gang- Please enjoy.
An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
2. Go to bed on time.
3. Get up on time so you can start the day unrushed.
4. Say No to projects that won't fit into your time schedule, or that will compromise your mental health.
5. Delegate tasks to capable others.
6. Simplify and unclutter your life.
7. Less is more. (Although one is often not enough, two are often too many.)
8. Allow extra time to do things and to get to places.
9. Pace yourself. Spread out big changes and difficult
projects over time; don't lump the hard things all together.
10. Take one day at a time.
11. Separate worries from concerns. If a situation is a concern,
find out what God would have you do and let go of the anxiety.
If you can't do anything about a situation, forget it.
12. Live within your budget; don't use credit cards for ordinary purchases.
13.. Have backups; an extra car key in your wallet, an extra house key buried in the garden, extra stamps, etc.
14. K.M.S.. (Keep Mouth Shut). This single piece of advice can prevent an enormous amount of trouble.
15. Do something for the Kid in You everyday.
16. Carry a spiritually enlightening book with you to read while waiting in line.
17. Get enough rest.
18. Eat right.
19. Get organized so everything has its place.